Rotation & Educational Development Program (RED)
Sony Electronics Rotation and Educational Development Program (RED) is a 2-year leadership development program for recent MBA graduates designed to accelerate learning of Sony's businesses, become familiar with key products and services of Sony Electronics, develop an internal professional network and cultivate the management skills critical to Sony’s future leadership.
ROTATION PROGRAM ASSIGNMENTS
- Consumer Sales
- Strategic Planning
- Human Resources
- Sony Direct (Retail Management)
- Business to Business Sales & Marketing
- Consumer Product Marketing
RED Associates will have two assignments total over the span of their 2-year rotation as well as a 30-day pass through any one of our nationwide Sony Stores. An Associate will start in his or her first assignment developing an understanding of the divisions' functions and role in the company and forming a mentoring relationship with a senior level leader. Throughout the program, Associates consult with their mentor on their future rotations and career path through the company.
Be ready to travel — rotations can involve temporary relocation to the entire range of Sony Electronics' US facilities including San Diego, CA, Park Ridge, NJ, Fort Myers, FL, Chicago, IL, Atlanta, GA or any other SEL business.
Upon completion of the RED Program, Associates may place in a non-rotating role within Sony Electronics in San Diego, Park Ridge or other Sony Electronics business location.
Sony Electronics is seeking candidates for the RED Program with inquisitive minds that can think strategically, demonstrate a competitive edge and adapt quickly to change. Other qualifications include:
- M.B.A or Masters Degree in Marketing, General Management, Finance, Human Resources, or Organizational Development.
- Up to 5 years of work experience or Master's level internship experience
- A track record of professional and academic success, including leadership in community or extra-curricular activities
- Leadership ability and high aptitude to learn and apply knowledge quickly
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- A high level of maturity, professionalism and potential to grow substantially within the orginization
- Geographic mobility required
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship required
UNIVERSITY INFORMATION SESSIONS
Sony Electronics will be visiting the following schools and events to offer information on our company, the RED Program and career opportunities, Full time as well as Summer :
- Howard University
- New York University
- Columbia University
- University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of California San Diego (UCSD)
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles (USC)
- Pepperdine University
- The National Black MBA Conference
- The Veterans MBA conference
- The National Women’s MBA Association
- The National Society of Hispanic MBA Conference
- Additional selected schools and events
APPLY TO RED!
If technology, consumer products, and entertainment is your passion and you want to join an exciting, fast-paced environment that unlocks your creativity, stimulates your mind and drives for success, then apply today. Visit www.sonyjobs.com/pages/search.html and search for Rotation Educational Development Program for available positions.
Refer a friend or family member to this opportunity by selecting 'Send this job to a friend' within the Rotational Educational Development Program job description.